7/5 FIP "Declaration of Independence" iPPV Results: Ybor City, Florida
1. Kenneth Cameron def. Chasyn Rance w/MSL after Lince Dorado interfered.
2. Earl Cooter def. Mr. Milo Beasley
* Cooter attacked Milo after the match.
3. David Starr def. Derek Ryze
4. Maxwell Chicago def. Latin Dragon, Amasis & Jessicka Havok
5. Caleb Konley def. Shane Strickland
6. Jonathan Gresham def. Lince Dorado to retain the Zero-ONE Int. Jr. Title
* Afterwards, Chasyn Rance attacked Dorado, but Gresham ran back in to make the save.
7. The Bravados w/Trina Michaels def. K.O.A & FIP Tag Champions Los Ben Dejos in a Triple Threat Match to win the titles.
* Afterwards, Los Ben Dejos hit the Bravados with a ladder. The K.O.A attack Los Ben Dejos, then grab Trina Michaels and they leave with her.
8. FIP Champion Jon Davis w/MSL def. Trent Baretta to retain the title.