Announced earlier today on WWE.com, WWE has released the following performers:
* Theodore Long - Long has been with the company for several years, most notably as a manager for Rodney Mack, Mark Henry and Jazz in 2003 and then a series of stints as Smackdown & ECW General Manager from 2004 to 2012.
* Brodus Clay - Brodus has been with WWE for a number of years, dating back to his time as G-Rilla in the defunct Deep South Wrestling developmental promotion. Brodus was part of the fourth season of WWE NXT in 2011, then was most notably part of the Tons of Funk tag team with Tensai and being paired with the Funkadactyls, Naomi & Cameron from 2012 to 2014. Brodus's last stint was back down in NXT as a heel, challenging NXT Champion Adrian Neville for the title in April & May of 2014.
* Camacho - Camacho, who is the real-life son of former WWE & WCW star Haku, was most notably used by WWE as part of a tag team with Hunico from 2012 to 2014. Once Hunico donned the Sin Cara persona, Camacho's last stint was in a singles feud with Adam Rose on NXT, ending at the NXT Takeover live special on May 29.
* Evan Bourne - the former Matt Sydal on the indy scene, notably in ROH, Bourne was signed in 2008 and had a series of stints as the up and coming babyface on ECW in 2008 and then on RAW from 2009 to 2012. Bourne nost notably won the WWE Tag Team Titles with Kofi Kingston as part of the Air Boom team in 2011. Bourne sustained a series of injuries in his WWE tenure, notably a broken ankle in 2008 and then a serious foot injury in 2012 that kept him out of action for 2 years. Bourne was cleared to return to the ring earlier this year, but never appeared again on WWE TV.
* Yoshi Tatsu - Tatsu is most known for his time on ECW from 2009 to the end of that brand in 2010 as an up and coming babyface. After ECW closed in 2010, Tatsu was rarely used on RAW & Smackdown except for enhancement matches and was mostly seen on the NXT show that aired on WWE.com from 2011 to 2012, partaking in a feud with Tyson Kidd. Tatsu's last stint was on NXT earlier this year with a series of matches against Corey Graves.
* Curt Hawkins - Hawkins is most known for his time as part of the Major Bros and Edgeheads incarnations as a team with Zack Ryder from 2006, where they debuted on ECW, to 2009, most notably winning the WWE Tag Team Titles in 2008 and being affiliated with Edge as part of the La Familia stable. Hawkins would be rarely used by WWE after 2009, but would have a good stint on the NXT show on WWE.com in 2011 to 2012 with his team with Tyler Reks. Hawkins' last stint in WWE was working some enhancement matches on NXT in the last year against the likes of Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville.
UPDATE AS OF 11:31 AM ET:
* Aksana - Aksana had been with WWE since 2010, first appearing on the all-women season of WWE NXT and being paired with Goldust. After NXT, Aksana stuck around in developmental until the end of 2011 where she was paired with Teddy Long as a couple. In 2012, she left Long and was paired with Cesaro upon his debut to the main roster. After Cesaro & Aksana split as a pairing in the fall of 2012, Aksana stuck around the Divas division until her release, notably forming a team with Alicia Fox and accidentally injuring the eye of Naomi this past February.
UPDATE AS OF 11:40 AM ET:
* Jinder Mahal - Jinder has been with WWE for a number of years, first showing up on the main roster in 2011 and being put with the Great Khali in a feud and as a team, playing off their Punjab backgrounds. Jinder would then see his most notable success in 2012 when he, Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre formed the 3MB stable as guys who thought they were rockstars, but never showed off their talents in public. Jinder stuck around as part of 3MB up until his release, notably feuding with Los Matadores & El Torito after Hornswoogle was added to their stable.
UPDATE AS OF 11:46 AM ET:
* Drew McIntyre - Drew first appeared on the main roster in 2009 on Smackdown and quickly rose to the ranks as the "Chosen One", winning the Intercontinental Title in December 2009 and having a lengthy reign with it until the summer of 2010. After that, alleged issues behind-the-scenes with McIntyre's now ex-wife, Taryn Terrell, led to McIntyre not being used that much by WWE on the main roster for nearly 2 years until he formed the 3MB stable with Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater. Drew stuck around as part of 3MB up until his release, notably feuding with Los Matadores & El Torito after Hornswoogle was added to their stable.
UPDATE AS OF 11:57 AM ET: Referee Marc Harris
UPDATE AS OF 3:46 PM ET:
* JTG - JTG first appeared on the WWE main roster back in 2006 as part of the Cryme Time tag-team with Shad Gaspard. The team was released in the fall of 2007, but then re-hired in the spring of 2008. The team would remain until breaking up in 2010 when Shad turned on JTG. After that. JTG would be rarely seen on WWE TV, most competing in enhancement matches. He would have some success as a heel on the NXT show on WWE.com in 2011, but once NXT moved to Full Sail in 2012, JTG would be rarely seen again on WWE TV up until his release.