According to F4WOnline, Bron Breakker replaced Brock Lesnar in Saturday night’s Men’s Royal Rumble Match at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Breakker entered the Men’s Royal Rumble Match at number twenty and eliminated Omos, Ivar, Finn Balor, and Jimmy Uso. He lasted just over 5 minutes before being eliminated by Dominik Mysterio.
The report also notes Lesnar had been scheduled to return to WWE at the Rumble. However, after the allegations involving him, which are listed in the sex trafficking lawsuit filed against Vince McMahon, WWE, and John Laurinaitis, the decision was made to remove him from the premium live event.
According to the lawsuit filed by former WWE employee Janel Grant, back in 2021, Grant alleges that she was forced to “create personalized sexual content for a WWE Superstar McMahon was trying to re-sign.” The Superstar was not specifically named, but described only as a world-famous athlete and former UFC Heavyweight Champion.
The lawsuit states McMahon shared sexually explicit photos and videos with the unnamed wrestler and told Grant that “he likes what he sees,” with McMahon allegedly texting Grant to let her know “that part of the deal was f—ing U.” In addition the suit states, McMahon gave Grant’s personal cell number to the unnamed wrestler, who asked her to send a video of herself urinating. After she did, he called her a “b—-.” The suit further states that the “Superstar” or unnamed wrestler expressed a desire to “set a play date,” but a snowstorm disrupted his travel plans.”
In a digital exclusive, Cathy Kelley caught up with Breakker backstage after his appearance in the men’s rumble match. Breakker said that he is part of the main roster now and is not done with The Judgment Day.