Today Dragon Gate-USA issued a Press Release confirming that their events this weekend (11/02 in Everett, MA; 11/03 in Voorhees, NJ; 11/04 in Long Island, NY) will go on as planned despite Hurricane Sandy. DG-USA also confirmed that each of the buildings they will be using (and the surrounding areas) held up well in the storm and are in good shape. They did note that all ticket orders will be held at the door and can be picked up with your printed out PayPal receipt. All shipping fees will be refunded. The cards for each show this weekend are below:
11/02 in Everett, MA (Fearless ’12 iPPV)
1) The Scene (Scott Reed & Caleb Konley) vs. Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez
2) Non Title: Johnny Gargano vs. EITA
3) Sami Callihan vs. Samuray del Sol
4) Akira Tozawa vs. Jon Davis
5) Captains Match: Rich Swann (C), CIMA, & ACH vs. Chuck Taylor (C), Orange Cassidy, & Drew Gulak
6) Open The United Gate Titles #1 Contenders Match: Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. The Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Player Dos)
7) AR Fox vs. Ricochet
11/03 in Voorhees, NJ (Uprising ’12 iPPV)
1) ACH vs. Soldier Ant
2) Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, & Orange Cassidy vs. The Scene & Mystery Partner
3) Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez vs. Jigsaw & Fire Ant
4) Akira Tozawa vs. Samuray del Sol
5) 2/3 Falls Match: El Generico vs. Sami Callihan
6) Ricochet & Rich Swann vs. Losers of Horiguchi/Saito vs. Super Smash Bros.
7) Open The United Gate Titles: CIMA & AR Fox (c) vs. Winners of Horiguchi/Saito vs. Super Smash Bros.
11/04 in Long Island, NY (Freedom Fight ’12 iPPV)
1) Jon Davis vs. EITA
2) Arik Cannon vs. ACH
3) Jigsaw & Fire Ant vs. The Super Smash Bros.
4) CIMA vs. Sami Callihan
5) Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. El Generico & Samuray del Sol
6) Open The Freedom Gate Title Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match: Johnny Gargano (c) vs. Akira Tozawa vs. AR Fox vs. Ricochet
* If Rich Swann’s team wins on 11/02 then Swann vs. Chuck Taylor will take place on 11/04, but if Taylor’s team wins on 11/02 then Taylor will get to “whip” Swann on 11/04.