Topics discussed on the show for April 25, 2011:
* Adam, Hunter and Doug review the 5/2 edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.
* Why 95% of the show was dominated by The Rock having a big birthday bash all night long.
* Looking again at Rock vs. Cena being one year away and how often The Rock will be appearing.
* Hunter on why the John Cena vs. The Miz matches just haven’t clicked for him as of yet.
* Adam points out Doug’s keen eye for talent in Drew McIntyre and his future with Raw.
* Why Mason Ryan’s look continue to drive Hunter nuts week after week of using him on TV.
* After the break, thoughts on a story that made the rounds on the internet before Raw.
* Why some in the wrestling media have an interesting attitude that they are never wrong.
* Plus, taking listener phone calls and reading emails sent to email@example.com.
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!