– The ROH intro hits.
– Mike Hogewood and Dave Prazak welcome us to the show. Tonight’s main event with the ROH World Championship on the line with Jerry Lynn defending against Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries and Tyler Black is mentioned.
– Colt Cabana & Brent Albright defeated Claudio Castagnoli & Ernie Osiris (w/ Prince Nana). A pre-match promo took place with Nana, Osiris and Castagnoli. Cabana and Albright also cut a promo. Not a very lengthy match here. Osiris is still throwing shoes and did so at Cabana. The finish saw Cabana apply an inverted Boston Crab on Osiris who tapped out to give Cabana and Albright the win. After the match, Kyle Durden asked Albright what it was like to get revenge. Albright then put Osiris’ show in Durden’s face and asked him what that was like.
– We get another plug for tonight’s main event for the ROH World Championship with Jerry Lynn defending against Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries and Tyler Black is mentioned.
– Bobby Dempsey defeated Sal Rinauro. Quick squash match here with Dempsey getting the win over Rinauro with a Death Valley Driver. The crowd in Philly loves Bobby Dempsey.
– Hogewood and Prazak conduct an interview with Ric Flair. Flair called himself the best and talked about how he prepared for opponents in his career like Dusty Rhodes, Harley Rave and Bruiser Brody. He was asked what made ROH different from other wrestling promotions. Flair said ROH was built with young guys and they were a real youth movement. He added that he wouldn’t have his name attached to it if it wasn’t going to be successful and that his dream was to give back to the business. Flair then called himself a legacy all on his own and that being the man and staying the man are two different things. Wasn’t a bad promo, but it seemed completely random and didn’t do much for ROH.
– Jerry Lynn defeated Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries & Tyler Black to retain the ROH World Championship. They did ring introductions for the challengers and champion in the ring. Crowd in Philly was anti-Jerry Lynn all of a sudden. The match began with Lynn and Aries fighting to the floor, while Black knocked Danielson out of the ring. This then led to Danielson and Lynn working in the ring as Aries and Black brawled on the outside. There was a fun spot where all four men were involved in a chinlock. Another big spot saw Black hit a Lionsault over Lynn and Danielson. Danielson got a triangle applied on Black, but it was later broken up. The finish saw Lynn catch Danielson in a cradle piledriver to get the pinfall. After the match, Lynn and Black shook hands with Black telling Lynn that he was “this close.” Fans booed Lynn heavily to end the show and seem to be very pro-Tyler Black.