WWE Fan Council sent out a survey on Tuesday inquiring about viewer habits for Monday Night RAW just weeks after the show saw viewers drop to record lows.
Some of the questions asked included:
* How often people typically watch RAW.
* What other streaming services they subscribe to.
* How their viewing habits have changed compared to the past.
* How they watch RAW (live vs. DVR).
* If they check before RAW airs to see which superstars will be appearing.
* Who else in the household watches WWE.
* Reasons why they might fast forward/change the channel during specific segments.
* If they switch over to Monday Night Football on ESPN.
* What segments they prefer (matches, angles, video packages, etc).
* If advertising matches ahead of time would make them tune in at a specific hour.
* How they would rate the show overall.
* How much time they devote watching (one hour, two hours or the entire show).