Former ROH and WWE star ACH (formally WWE NXT star Jordan Myles) is set to make his debut for Game Changer Wrestling at the promotion’s Homecoming Part 1 event.
The event will take place on Saturday, July 25, at the Garden Pier on the Atlantic City Boardwalk beginning at 5:00 pm local time.
It was also noted the event will air live on FITE TV.
Game Changer Wrestling has also announced the following COVID-19 precaution guidelines for the event:
– Masks are required.
– Tickets and seating will be available at a reduced capacity with a staggered seating chart.
– Social distancing will be in effect and enforced as necessary.
– Hand Sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the pier.
ACH took to social media last October in a series of posts addressing a t-shirt made for his character that he alleged looked like blackface. He specifically called out Vince McMahon and Triple H in the post, saying their vision of him is a slap in the face to every African American performer.
WWE then responded saying that ACH was involved in the development of the t-shirt, something he would go on to deny, saying that he was misled. WWE also said they removed the t-shirt as soon as Hardie requested it and never sold a single shirt.
Last November, ACH announced in a profanity-laced video that he quit the WWE, and was shedding his “slave name” of Jordan Myles. He also said in the video that he didn’t want to work for a racist company. ACH also announced that he was taking independent wrestling dates.
– Masks are required
– Tickets and seating will be available at a reduced capacity with a staggered seating chart
– Social distancing will be in effect and enforced as necessary
– Hand Sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the pier
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) July 17, 2020